We are excited that you are considering visiting with us!
If you enjoy western culture— from rodeos to western movies to country music—you’ll enjoy Cowboy Church. We’re a come-as-you-are, relaxed church atmosphere with a faith-based ministry straight from the Bible. Our aim is to reach out to those who do not feel comfortable in the traditional church setting. We try to eliminate “religious and man made barriers” and just get down to the basics found in God’s Word. We do things a little differently here, so start at the Ranch House and discover what we believe and how we work. You’ll find there’s no pressure in worship and no preconceived notions about how church should be. Like any good Southern family, we like to eat. There’s usually food at our gatherings, so come hungry. You’ll be fed physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Saddle-up Service 10:30am on Sunday mornings
- Nursery and Children’s Church provided
Wednesday Night Gathering begins at 6:30pm
- Feedin’ Time
- Adult’s Bible Study
- Wednesday Buckaroo Roundup
- Youth Devotion and Arena Time
Current Bible Studies
- Moms in Prayer meet Wednesdays at 6:00pm at the church. Begins September 2nd and goes throughout the school year. Contact Melanie Hendrix at 318.332.7372 for more information.
- Women’s Bible Study meets every Tuesday night beginning at 6:30pm at Shawn Pleasant’s house. For more information, contact Shawn at 318.315.0094.
- Men’s Bible Study meets every Thursday night at Shawn Beard’s house. Contact Shawn at 318.617.9785 for more information.
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast meets the 3rd Saturday of each month at Hudds Sports Grill on New Lake starting at 8:00am. For more information contact Shawn Beard at 318.617.9785.
Red River Cowboy Church is located at the intersection of Hwy 1 and 174 in Lake End, Louisiana.
- From Shreveport, Lousiana, head south on Hwy 1; travel about 55 miles and RRCC is on the right.
- From Coushatta, Louisiana, head west on Hwy 84; turn south on Hwy 1 at Armstead. It should be about a 10 minute drive.
- From Natchitoches, Louisiana, head north on Hwy 1; travel about 19 miles and RRCC is on the left.
- From I49, take exit 155 for LA174; travel about 5 miles and you’ll intersect with Hwy 1. RRCC will be at the corner on your left.
For more information about gathering times or directions,
call Clyde Miley at 318.201.2626